integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Saturday, March 05, 2005
MY LEGS HURT!!!
Oh man. Today was a extremely fun-filled day...I accomplished so many stuff in just 12 hrs?! Haha..aint academinc stuff of course..
I got up at 7..only to fall asleep again. A call from dear Yawn Roo woke me up at about 7.35 or soo.and I was like 7.35??!!! OMG!! I was to meet yan ru and yan ting at the chinese garden mrt station to get to my house to complete our science project. Rushed outa bed and got dressed. practically ran to the Mrt station. Phew..there were still there waiting for me. Left for my house thereafter, and we slogged to do our science project. Oh man, pure torture. But with my fwens, it wasnt so bad. So we got it done by 11.30 and then we watched the diney chnnel encore thingy---lion king 3. whoa..cool.
Then we left for JEC and I met xue qi there and the both us headed for JP to shop for our patrol identity..had to purchase cups and plates and wadeva. Man..i saw the sec 4 scouts..cephas, ming xuan and blabla...man..i practically ran away till they left. Man...I am like so scared of them..dun noe why larx. then saw shi yan and the 3 of us headed to the food court to makan...i had this bowl of fishball noodles. SHIT THE FISHBALL NOODLES. It sucked. I puked. I think xue qi did too. haix..went to value store to purchase weird stuff..bought plates that were meant for babies. HAha...so cute..then bought bottles as well.
Headed to IMM via shuttle bus where we went to daiso to buy cups..haha.shiyan has real sharp eyes..could spot the cups we were looking for real fast. haha..then took shuttle again to JE where we bought glass deco and some cute key chain..the 3 of us are officially BROKE. Haix..nvm..can claim de..
Oh man..was fun..but I reached home only at 7. I was dead tired..Surprised I even surprised till now..Infact..i'm kinda feeellling......*yawn* a bit*yawn*.....sleepy...........................
JM OUT.